September to December
You will be contacted the day before the trip to confirm the approximate pick up time.
We are able to accommodate a scooter, you will be charged an
extra £15.00 due to us having to remove paying seats from the vehicle to store the scooter.
These trips are booked on a first come first served system, so you are advised to book early to avoid disappointment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By sending in payment, you agree to the following:
- A carer/friend/child is able to travel with you, they will need to pay the full fare as well. Please inform us when booking.
- The service is subject to change dependent on demand.
- If you have not informed us that you are taking a trolley/wheelchair/scooter etc, we have the right to refuse these on the vehicle due to vehicle capacity/layout/safety.
- Times we give are only an approximate guide, drivers will wait a maximum of 2 minutes before moving on. We are unable to give you a time of arrival at destination as this depends on collections and traffic.
- If you wish to be seated with a friend, please make us aware and we will try to keep you together. These trips sometimes have more than one vehicle and we cannot guarantee you on the same vehicle as your friend unless requested.
- If you cancel, payments are not refundable and not transferable to another person/outing.
- Details and dates are correct at time of setting up, we cannot be held responsible for any changes due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Any complaints with the venue/food are to be made direct to the venue and not to us. We will try and book a table for the venue, but some venues do not accept bookings in advance.
- You will need to contact the venue direct to discuss any disability and dietary needs you may have. We are not responsible for disabled access of the venues.
- We need a certain amount of people booked on to be able to run the trips, if we do need to cancel due to low numbers, we will issue a refund.